Itachi Uchiha
...by Madara Uchiha


Konoha the Hidden Leaf,
All You Give Me is Grief,
I Share for Free,
Yet You Still Can't See.

Kira Signs the Death Note,
Devan Carter aka Malek, aka Bigfoot, aka Khonos Die of a Stroke,
This is the End of Kimberly Carter's Rope,
When They Killed the Child of All Hope.

I Am God of the New World,
Za Wardudo Like Dio in Concord,
I Lead the Horde,
I Live and Die By the Sword.

Shinigami,
God of the Death They Call Me,
They Can't See the Arch-Angels Falling,
No More Stalling.

Demons Rise Up,
Killing in the Name Ningen What's Up?,
Time to Give Up,
Unleash the Hell Verse So You Pseudo-Pacifist Hypocrits Shut Up.

Iscariot Order Judas Says Jesus was a Joke,
I'm the End of All Hope,
My Vengeance You Provoke,
I Flip the Killswitch and You All Choke.

There is No God Only Sephiroth Whom Summons Forth the Ultimate Power,
Raining Meteor Showers,
As They are too Distracted By the Flowers,
No Honorable Death for Cowards.


...and everyone was happy when the meth head died and took meth from the world.

Comments

Popular Posts