Spiritual Warfare
...by reaper


Paint My Face for War,
Get Rid of These Heartless Whores,
Trample Humans so Spiritually Poor,
Time to Settle the Score.

They Say "Believe This, Believe That",
Shit is Wack,
Put on My Commander's Hat,
Through Their Lies I'll Stab.

I Don't Got a Soul to Sell,
Only the Powers of Hell,
Humanity Being Led to Doom I Smell,
When Shit Hits the Fan I Go Supernova and Fare Thee Well.

Everybody is Trippin,
While the Killswitch is Flippin,
Ragnarok Hittin,
Forgot the Wisdom of Your Roots Taken Away and Hidden.

I'm On My Own Side,
Fuck Following the Blind,
Slip Free of Shackle and Bind,
My Information Blow Your Mind.

You Can't See,
And the Price Will Never Be Free,
Blood Sweat and Tears Indeed,
The Hogs Upon the Sheep Will Feed.

I Am the Great Devourer,
Love My Apples Green and Sour,
Tremble Before My Spiritual Pressures Power,
From This Fight I'll Never Cower.

Comments

Popular Posts