Ragnarok Armageddon: Full Disclosure

Ragnarok Armageddon: Full Disclosure
...by Gabriel


  A Decade Ago There was a Full Warp in  the Fabric of Time and Space. This Occurred Due to the Breaking of My Heart and the Unleashing of the Full Chaos Energy Within It Which Drove Me to Go Kamikaze Style Straight Inbetween the Realms of Life and Death, the "Otherside". For Thousands of Years the Corrupt Systems and the Vile Heartless Parasites Whom Pull Their Strings From Behind the Curtain Have Been Trying to Harness the Power of this "Otherside" in Order to Permanently Enslave and Strip All Beings of Their Free Will. Few Know the True Results of this Journey of Mine, Where I Entered Into the Realm of the Timeless and Infinite and Entered Space Time From Both Ends, Namely the Going From the "Beginning" to the "Ending" and Going Straight to the Middle Which was Where I Resided in This Body After Crashing My "Ship" and Hiding in the Wilderness for an Unknown Period of Time.

  In Doing This Feat I Experienced Every Possibility, Every Variable, Every Factor that Could Occur in Existence. The Sheer Amount of Knowledge and Wisdom I Gained From This Event By Using Chaos Energy to Harness the Infinite Overloaded Me Completely However Due to the Way I Designed My Internal Systems I Rapidly Began to Process All This Newfound Information Over the Course of This Decade. I Realized Something Very Important, the Ultimate War is Against Yourself. I Being the First to Achieve a True Timeless and Infinite Inner Self Began Scrawling My Poetry and Musings Upon the Web in Order to Tell Not Only My Own Story, but the Story of Existence Itself, Though of Course From My Own Many Persona'd Perspective of Course.

  I Played the Collective Unconscious Like a Fiddle, Trying to Unravel My Own Self-Riddle. I Used Many Metaphors and Archetypes and Ultimately Devoured and Assimilated the Majority of Them. The Only Ones Whom Were Safe From This Process Were Those I Acknowledge as Blood Brothers and Sisters, the Qualifying Principle Being Whether or Not They Possessed a Unique Identity and Spirit That Could Exist Separate From My Own Core as Their Own Cores. The Rest Simply Became Part of Myself as I had Become Schrodinger's Cat, Everywhere and Nowhere, Alive and Dead, All at the Same Time. I Lived in the Eternal Moment of the "Now" and No Longer was Bound By the Laws of This Universe.

  I had Won the War Upon Myself in the Very Instant When I had Died and Been Reborn in that Crash. However for the Following Decade I was Simply Playing the Story Back to Myself Through Other Consciousnesses Trying Desperately to Put the Pieces of My Overloaded Mind Into Some Semblance of Structure and Also My Heart Needed Time to Repair Itself and Heal in Order to Avoid the "Berserk" State I had Experienced During That Moment of Total Self-Destruction. I Began to See What the Greater Organism of the Entire Human Race was Attempting to Accomplish and These are My Findings.

  The Human Being is at War With Itself Just as I Had Faced My Own Inner Demons, However for Them It was Still an Ongoing War. Every Yin and Yang Force was Attracting, Repelling, Twisting, and Contorting Trying to Stabilize and Find Its Own Balance. For Example the Divine Masculine Collective was Fighting the Divine Feminine Hive, The Creative Mind was Fighting the Logical Mind, Everything had Been Divided and had Drawn Lines Against One Another. Ultimately the End Result of This War is the Next Step in the Evolution of Human Consciousness, in a Star Wars Metaphor It is Akin to a Great Awakening Where Consciousness that had Been Severed From the "Force" was Trying to Reconnect to It. The Great "Psychic Awakening" was in Full Swing.


  However Within This Battle are a Few Factions I Must Bring to Light. The Heartless Were of Course Seeking This Power in Order to Control Everything in Their Ideal Dystopian Utopia World of Clockwork Slave Cogs All Working for a Central Selfish "Deity", on the Other Hand There Were Those Like Myself Whom Simply Wished to Co-Exist With Other Sentient Consciousnesses in a State of Universal Brother and Sisterhood of Freedom Governed By the Original Divine Laws of the Cosmos. In the Middle are the Hollows, the Ignorant, the Masses, Those Whom Have Become Lost Within the Myriad Hall of Mirrors Within Themselves and Just Went With Whatever Force Pushed Them the Strongest Along the Currents of Existence.


  Regardless the Ones Whom Hold the True Key to the Future are the Children Being Born and Raised Now in the Next Generation. I had Long Ago Realized I was Simply the Embodiment of Their Dreams, Their Ultimate "Hero" Who Would Protect Their Tender Hearts and Brilliant Young Minds and Imaginations and Give Them the Power to Shape Reality to Achieve Their Dreams Regardless of What Some Human System or What the Ignorant Masses had Assessed as "The Way Things Should Be".


  Ultimately Within the Hearts of Children Lies the Hope of Humankind, to Reach the Stars, to Evolve Beyond Our Current Limitations, the Rebirth of Empathy and All the Compassionate Loving Traits the Better Nature of Humanity Possesses.


"When We Were Children We All Loved One Another...Why Therefore as Adults Do We Divide and Grow Distant and Apart From One Another?"-Brandon Lewis Lott

Comments

Popular Posts